Western Union has lengthy been synonymous with worldwide cash remittance. With over 500,000 agent places in additional than 200 nations, there’s little doubt that Western Union continues to be essentially the most trusted firm in the case of transferring cash throughout borders. In case you are trying to ship your hard-earned cash to your loved ones and family members, you may be to know the Western Union remittance charges within the Philippines.
Though Western Union is especially recognized for worldwide cash transfers, it’s also possible to use it to ship cash domestically with the Western Union Sulit Padala service. This implies which you can ship cash to your folks or household within the provinces – and vice versa – utilizing Western Union. And since there are Western Union agent places in actually each metropolis and province within the Philippines, your cash will safely arrive in your recipient’s palms in a matter of minutes.
Should you don’t wish to go to the closest Western Union outlet (or when you don’t have the time or power to take action), you’ll be glad to know which you can declare your Western Union remittance on-line. That’s proper, you possibly can declare your Western Union remittance in your cell phone by means of GCash or PayMaya. All it’s important to do is to enter the Western Union MTCN or transaction code and you’ll obtain your cash proper there after which. It’s simple, handy and hassle-free.
By the best way, if you’re in america, it’s also possible to ship cash on-line to the Philippines through Western Union. You’ll be able to pay utilizing your bank card, debit card or checking account after which your recipient within the Philippines can obtain the cash at a Western Union outlet or his checking account. All of that with out ever leaving your own home.
So if you’re to find out how a lot it prices to ship cash through Western Union, we now have compiled a listing of Western Union charges for home and abroad cash transfers. Test it out!
Western Union Charges for Home Cash Switch
These are the Western Union Sulit Padala charges for sending cash inside the Philippines:
|₱1 to ₱500||₱5|
|₱501 to ₱1,000||₱15|
|₱1,001 to ₱2,000||₱25|
|₱2,001 to ₱3,000||₱45|
|₱3,001 to ₱5,000||₱85|
|₱5,001 to ₱7,000||₱115|
|₱7,001 to ₱10,000||₱125|
|₱10,001 to ₱15,000||₱540|
|₱15,001 to ₱50,000||₱595|
|₱50,001 and above||2% of principal|
Western Union Charges for Abroad Cash Switch
These are the Western Union charges for sending cash internationally from the Philippines to a different nation:
|₱1 to ₱10,000||₱500|
|₱10,001 to ₱50,000||₱750|
|₱50,001 to ₱100,000||₱850|
|₱100,001 and above||₱1,100|
Take be aware that the Western Union charges for home and worldwide remittance are topic to vary with out prior discover. All information are sourced from the Western Union web site and are legitimate as of March 31, 2018. The Western Union remittance charges listed are common, non-promo charges.
Western Union additionally makes cash from forex change, which signifies that the recipient could obtain a decrease quantity than the true overseas change charge. Due to this fact, when selecting a cash remittance service, it’s beneficial to check each the switch charges and the forex change charges. Switch charges and overseas change charges could range by location, model and channel primarily based on a number of elements.
Methods to Ship Cash Via Western Union
- Go to a Western Union agent location and fill out the Ship Cash type.
- Give the finished type, your legitimate ID and cash to the agent, after which pay the remittance price.
- Declare the receipt and be aware of the 10-digit MTCN or monitoring quantity.
- Inform your receiver in regards to the monitoring quantity and the precise quantity you despatched. Don’t share this data with anybody else.
In just some minutes, your recipient will have the ability to declare the cash at over 10,000 Western Union agent places within the Philippines. You’ll be able to examine if the cash has been claimed by tracking your money transfer.
Methods to Obtain Cash Via Western Union
- Get the Western Union MTCN or monitoring quantity from the sender, together with their full identify and the quantity despatched.
- Go to a Western Union agent location and fill out the Obtain Cash type.
- Give the finished type and your legitimate ID to the agent.
- Accumulate your cash and receipt. Depend your cash earlier than leaving.
You too can declare your Western Union remittance in your cell phone. Learn this text to discover ways to obtain your Western Union remittance by means of GCash. You too can declare your Western Union remittance by means of PayMaya.
Legitimate IDs Accepted by Western Union
In case you’re questioning what legitimate IDs are accepted by Western Union for sending and receiving cash, here’s a checklist:
- Passport (together with overseas passport)
- Driver’s license
- PRC license
- NBI clearance
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Unified Multi-Function ID (UMID)
- SSS card
- GSIS eCard
- Employment ID (authorities and personal)
- OWWA ID
- OFW ID
- Seaman’s E book
- Scholar ID (college students under 18 years previous)
- IBP ID
- Senior citizen card
- Police clearance certificates
- Alien Certificates of Registration
- Firearm license
- Certification from Nation Council for the Welfare of Disabled Individuals (NCWDP)
- Different IDs issued by the Philippine authorities and its instrumentalities (digitized arduous plastic kind)
The next non-digitized authorities photograph IDs are accepted for some home cash transfers (inside the Philippines) so long as the sender doesn’t exceed ₱3,000 in remittances in a month:
- DSWD certification
- TIN card
- Barangay clearance or certification
- PhilHealth ID card
- House owner/village affiliation ID
- Different IDs issued by the Philippine authorities and its instrumentalities (non-digitized arduous plastic kind)
You solely want one legitimate ID to ship or obtain cash by means of Western Union.
In case you have any questions and issues together with your dealings with Western Union, you possibly can attain them by means of the next channels:
- Metro Manila hotline: 02-8888-1200
- PLDT toll-free hotline: 1-800-1-888-1200
- Globe toll-free hotline: 1-800-9-888-1200
- Abroad hotline: +632-8888-1200
- E-mail: [email protected]
By realizing the Western Union charges for home and worldwide remittance, you’ll know if it’s the best cash switch service on your wants and finances. Western Union will not be the one recreation on the town, so you possibly can evaluate the transaction charges of the varied money remittance companies earlier than you exit and ship your hard-earned cash to your loved ones and family members again house.
#Western #Union #Remittance #Charges #Philippines